This is a nice simple vegetarian dish that happens in 30 minutes, and for an extra bonus….if you have an ovenproof pan than thats all you need to cook with. Woohoo!! We also like the addition of Panko and Parmesan, which gave it a nice crunch!
Prep Time: 5 minutes Total Time: 30 minutes Serves: 2 people
Ingredients you need to cook this shit:
- 8 oz. Button Mushrooms
- 1/2 Yellow Onion
- 1/4 oz. Thyme
- 1 Veggie Stock Concentrate
- 9 oz. Mushroom Raviolo
- 1/4 cup Panko Breadcrumbs
- 1/4 cup Parmesan Cheese
- 4 TBSP Sour Cream
- 2 tsp Olive Oil
Directions you need to cook this shit:
- Wash and dry all produce. Preheat broiler to high or oven to 500 degrees. Trim, then thinly slice mushrooms. Halve, peel, and thinly slice mushrooms. Halve, peel and thinly slice half a yellow onion (use the other half the way you want). Strip thyme leaves from stems; discard stems.
- Heat a drizzle of olive oil in a large pan over medium heat (use an ovenproof pan if you have one). Add mushrooms, onion, and thyme. Cook, tossing, until softened, 5-6 minutes. Season with salt and pepper. Stir in stock concentrate and 1 1/2 cups water. Bring to a simmer.
- Add ravioli to pan, spreading them out in an even layer. Cover and cook 4 minutes. Uncover and cook, spooning stock over ravioli occasionally, until tender, 5-6 minutes more. (If liquid evaporates before ravioli are tender, add a splash of water to pan).
- While ravioli cook, combine panko, parmesan, a drizzle of olive oil, and a pinch of salt and pepper in a small bowl.
- Add sour cream to pan and gently stir to coat ravioli and create a thick sauce. (If Sauce seems dry, add a splash of water) Season with salt and pepper. If your pan is not ovenproof, transfer mixture to a small baking dish at this point.
- Sprinkle crust over ravioli. Transfer pan to broiler (or oven) and broil until crust is golden and crisp, 1-2 minutes. Divide ravioli between plates and serve.