I happened to have had some seriously ripe bananas when the latest snow storm hit, so it was time to make some Banana Bread. This recipe is totally easy, highly recommended, and wow oh wow delicious. Although it is not including in the recipe, I did happen to add some crushed walnuts to it as well, I believe about 1/4 cup!
Cooking Time: 1 hr 15 minutes Serves: 10 slices
Ingredients you need to cook this shit:
- 1⁄2cup butter
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 3 bananas, finely crushed (for serious and extreme moist and delicious, try 4 bananas)
- 1 1⁄2cups flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄2teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2teaspoon vanilla(optional)
- optional 1/4 cup crushed walnuts
Directions you need to cook this shit:
- Preheat oven to 350º / 180º.
- Cream together butter and sugar.
- Add eggs and crushed bananas. Combine well.
- Sift together flour, soda and salt. Add to creamed mixture. Add vanilla.
- Mix just until combined. Do not overmix.
- Pour into greased and floured loaf pan.
- Bake at 350º / 180º for 55 minutes.
- Keeps well, refrigerated.