I came across a Buzzfeed article listing the best celebrity guacamole recipes. We decided to try some of them for the Super Bowl and Beyonce was the winner! The recipe is nice and simple. Although I was sad to not incorporate cilantro, this was nice and creamy and had a good crunch to it. I would definitely make it again!
Prep Time: 20 minutes Total Time: about 40 minutes Makes: 4-6 servings
Ingredients you need to cook this shit:
- 2 Ripe Avocados (make sure they are a bit soft to the touch)
- 1 small Onion
- 1 Garlic clove (you can use a small amount of crushed garlic)
- 1 small Tomato
- 1 1/2 tablespoons Lime juice (depending on size grab maybe 3 Limes)
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Don’t forget CHIPS!
Directions you need to cook this shit:
- Peel avocados and remove the pit. Smash with a spoon in a large bowl.
- Dice the onion, garlic and tomato. Squeeze enough limes to get your lime juice to 1 1/2 tablespoons. Add all of those items to the bowl with avocados and add a pinch of salt and pepper. Mix it well.
- Cover with plastic wrap and place in the refrigerator for about 20 minutes.
- Fill corn chips scoops with Guacamole and enjoy!