If you want to squeeze a vegetable in without being very obvious then a Zucchini blanket is the way to go! I thought this was delicious and a very picky husband also agreed!
Prep Time: 10 minutes Total Time: 35 minutes Serves: 2 people
Ingredients you need to cook this shit:
- 12 oz. Yukon Potatoes
- 1 Zucchini
- 1/4 cup of Parmesan Cheese
- 12 oz. Chicken Breast
- 6 oz. of Green Beans
- 2 TBSP Milk
- 1 Lemon
- 1 TBSP Butter
- 2 tsp Olive Oil
Directions you need to cook this shit:
- Wash and dry you shit. Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Peel potatoes, then cut into 1/2 inch cubes. Grate zucchini on large holes of a grater. Trim green beans ends. Place shreds in the center of a clean kitchen or large paper towel. Gather towel corners and squeeze as much moisture as you can from zucchini into sink or bowl. Season with salt and pepper.
- Mix parmesan and zucchini in a medium bowl and set aside. Place one chicken breast between two pieces of plastic wrap. Pound with mallet, rolling pin, or heavy pan until 1/2 inch thick. Season all over with salt and pepper. Repeat with other chicken breast.
- Place chicken breasts on a baking sheet and brush each with a drizzle of olive oil, then top with a thick layer of zucchini topping. Bake in oven until no longer pink in center, 12-15 minutes. Heat broiler to high or increase oven temperature to 500 degrees. Broil or bake until golden and crisp on top, about 2 minutes.
- While chicken bakes, place potatoes and a pinch of salt in a medium pot with enough water to cover by 2 inches. Bring to a boil and cook until easily pierced by a knife, 10-12 minutes overall. About 3 minutes before potatoes are done, add green beans to pot and cook. (They should become tender at the same time as the potatoes)
- Remove green beans from pot with a slotted spoon. Drain potatoes and return to same pot along with 1 TBSP butter and 2 TBSP milk. Mash with a potato masher or fork until very smooth, adding more milk as needed to achieve a creamy consistency. Season with salt and pepper.
- Cut lemon into wedges. Divide potatoes, chicken and green beans between plates. Serve with lemon wedges on the side for squeezing over.