Snickerdoodles are always a favorite of mine. These are a really soft version. When I make them again I want to make them a little smaller as they were a little prone to falling apart when I packaged them for friends. Other than that, they were a great variation of a Snickerdoodle and delicious!
Prep Time: 25 minutes Total Time: 35 minutes Serves: around 24 cookies
Ingredients you need to cook this shit:
- 1 cup Butter
- 1 1⁄2 cups Sugar
- 2 large Eggs
- 2 3⁄4 cups Flour
- 2 teaspoons Cream of Tartar
- 1 teaspoon Baking Soda
- 1⁄4 teaspoon Salt
- 3 tablespoons Sugar
- 3 teaspoons Cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla Extract
Directions on how to cook this shit:
- Mix butter, 1 1/2 cups sugar, 1tps of vanilla extract and eggs thoroughly in a large bowl.
- Combine flour, cream of tartar, baking soda and salt in a separate bowl.
- Blend dry ingredients into butter mixture.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Chill dough, and chill an ungreased cookie sheet for about 10-15 minutes in the fridge.
- Meanwhile, mix 3 tablespoons sugar, and 3 teaspoons cinnamon in a small bowl.
- Scoop 1 inch globs of dough into the sugar/ cinnamon mixture. Coat by gently rolling balls of dough in the sugar mixture.
- Place on chilled ungreased cookie sheet, and bake 10 minutes.
- Remove from pan immediately.