My husband is always talking about Christmas Wreath Cookies around the Holidays. These may not be the same as his moms, as they basically are like a rice krispie treat, BUT we got a lot of compliments about them. They also look incredibly festive and super cute for the holidays!
Cooking Time: 10 minutes Total Time: 25 minutes Serves: 16 Wreaths
Ingredients you need to cook this shit:
- 1/3 cup of Butter
- 1 (10 oz.) package of regular marshmallows
- 1 tsp of Green Food Coloring
- 5 cups of Corn Flakes
Directions you need to cook this shit:
- In large saucepan, melt butter over low heat.
- Add marshmallows and stir until completely melted. Remove from heat. Stir in food coloring.
- Add corn flakes cereal. Stir until well coated.
- Using 1/4 cup dry measure coated with cooking spray, evenly portion warm cereal mixture. Using buttered fingers (I actually sprayed PAM on my hands to help cuz this is REALLY REALLY REALLY sticky), quickly shape into individual wreaths. Dot with cinnamon candies.