I was looking for a nice appetizer that would complement a lot of the meat appetizers that I had made for a party. I was also looking for something that looked a little festive, aka red and green. These were a perfect combination of both of those things! Highly recommended and also quite easy to put together.
Prep Time: 10 minutes Total Time: 20 minutes Serves: 22 pieces
Ingredients you need to cook this shit:
- 2 Cucumbers
- 12 cherry tomatoes
- 4 oz. cream cheese softened
- 1 tbsp. mayonnaise
- 3 tbsp. light ranch
- 1 tbsp. frozen or fresh dill
- ¼ tsp. garlic salt
- Black pepper for garnish
Directions on how to make this shit:
- Wash, peel and slice cucumber into half inch slices.
- Remove little of insides of the cucumber with a half tea spoon measurement.
- Combine softened cream cheese, mayo, and ranch. Mix it well until smooth in texture.
- Add dill and garlic salt and mix just until combined.
- Place all the topping into a piping bag with a star attachment and pipe out about a ¾ of a tbsp. into each prepared cucumber. If the topping has hard time to stick to cucumber pat dry the cucumber juice before piping. (BTW I DID NOT HAVE A PIPING BACK SO I JUST SPOONED THE TOPPING ON)
- Cut cherry tomatoes in half and insert into each cucumber topping.
- Sprinkle with black pepper, serve and enjoy. This appetizers can be prepared several hour before serving, make sure to refrigerate until ready to serve.