Prep Time: 10 minutes Total Time: 50 minutes Servings: 30 bite sized pieces
Ingredients you need to cook this shit:
- 4 eggs
- 1 1/2 cups heavy cream
- 1 cup frozen chopped spinach, thawed and drained
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan
- 1 1/2 cups grated Swiss cheese
- 2/3 cup bacon, cooked and finely chopped
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon fresh thyme leaves, finely chopped
- 2 pie crusts, store-bought
Directions to cook this shit:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Cook the bacon until crispy and then finely chop. Finely chop the thyme leaves.
- Place eggs and cream in a large mixing bowl and whisk until well combined.
- Add spinach, cheeses, bacon, salt and thyme; mix well.
- Roll out pie crust to about 1/4-inch thickness on a flat surface lightly dusted with flour. With a circular cookie cutter (3″ works best), cut out circles from the pie crust dough. To keep your cookie cutter from sticking to the pie crust dough, dip it occasionally in flour. Cut a wedge from each circle to make it easier to insert in mini muffin pan. Press each pie crust circle into the mini muffin pan and overlap the edges of the wedge you cut out. Press to seal. Use a fork to flute the edges at the top.
- Fill each mini pie with the quiche filling to just below the top of the pie crust.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes.
- Remove from oven and allow to cool slightly.
- Garnish with a shaving of Parmesan and fresh thyme leaves.