The first time I had this cheese ball was at a Christmas Party, and I think I hovered around it for about 20 minutes snacking and hoping that no one was going to call me out for hogging it. So naturally, I wanted to recreate it and this is a fantastic recipe. It also looks very nice and festive for Christmas parties.
Prep Time: 20 minutes Total Time: 10 hr 50 min Servings: 15
Ingredients you need to cook this shit:
- 2 packages (8 oz each) cream cheese
- 3/4 cup crumbled blue, Gorgonzola or feta cheese (4 oz)
- 1 cup shredded sharp Cheddar cheese (4 oz)
- 1 small onion, finely chopped (1/4 cup)
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh parsley
Assorted crackers, if desired
Directions to make this shit:
- Chop up the parsley. Finely chop the small onion.
- Place cheeses in medium bowl; let stand at room temperature about 30 minutes or until softened. Beat onion and Worcestershire sauce into cheeses with electric mixer on low speed until mixed. Beat on medium speed 1 to 2 minutes, scraping bowl frequently, until fluffy. Cover and refrigerate at least 8 hours until firm enough to shape into a ball.
- Shape cheese mixture into 1 large ball. Roll in parsley; place on serving plate. Cover and refrigerate about 2 hours or until firm. Serve with crackers.