Lobster Raviolis…mmmmmm. I thought this was an awesome recipe. It wasn’t a ton of prep, and didn’t take a lot of time to cook either. We don’t use a ton of butter in our house, but if I know this is what we are having for dinner, I am beyond ok with it. The hubs thinks that it doesn’t need shrimp, but I think its a great addition. That I will leave up to you.
Prep Time: 5 minutes Total Time: 30 minutes Serves: 2 people
Ingredients you need to cook this shit:
- 2 TBSP butter
- 10 oz of Heirloom Grape Tomatoes
- 1/4 oz. Tarragon
- 9 oz. Lobster Ravioli
- 10 oz. Shrimp
- 4 TBSP Sour Cream
Directions to cook this shit:
- Wash and dry all your vegetable shiz. Halve tomatoes lengthwise. Mince or grate garlic. Pick tarragon leaves from stems, then chop until you have 1 TBSP. Rinse shrimp, and then pat dry with a paper towel.
- Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. Melt 1 TBSP butter in a large pan over medium heat. Add garlic and cook until fragrant, 1-2 minutes. Add tomatoes and cook until slightly softened, 2-3 minutes. Season with salt and pepper.
- Once water is boiling, add ravioli to pot. Cook until they are tender and float to the top, about 4 minutes. Carefully scoop out and reserve a few big splashes of ravioli cooking water, then drain.
- While ravioli cooks, add shrimp to pan with tomatoes. Cook until just barely pink, 2-3 minutes. Season with salt and pepper.
- Add ravioli to pan with shrimp. Gently stir in sour cream, 1 TBSP butter, and half the tarragon and combine. Season with salt and pepper. (If sauce seems to thick, then add ravioli cooking water.
- Divide ravioli mixture between bowls. Garnish with remaining tarragon and serve.