A nice well balanced meal, with good and yet not overpowering flavor. We really enjoyed this meal and I like to prep ingredients ahead of time, so by doing that this was fairly simple to put together. If you don’t like mushrooms you def won’t like this, but if you do the sauce is actually quite nice spread out over the potatoes and brussels sprouts too.
Prep Time: 10 minutes Total Time: 40 minutes Serves: 2 people
Ingredients you need to cook this shit:
- 1 Box of Cream of Mushroom Soup
- 8 oz. of Brussels Sprouts
- 4 oz. of Button Mushrooms
- 1 unit of Vegetable Stock Concentrate
- 12 oz Boneless Pork Chops
- 12 oz. Yukon Potatoes
- 1 Shallot
- 1/4 oz. of Parsley
- 2 TBSP of Olive Oil
Directions to cook this shit:
- Wash and dry all produce. Preheat oven to 425 degrees. Trim and halve Brussels sprouts through the stem. Cut potatoes in half. Halve, peel, and thinly slice shallot. Thinly slice mushrooms. Finely chop parsley.
- Toss potatoes and Brussels sprouts on a baking sheet with 1 TBSP of olive oil. Season with salt and pepper. Roast until golden brown and crispy, about 25 minutes.
- Heat a drizzle of olive oil in a large pan over medium-high heat. Pat pork chops dry with a paper towel. Season on all sides with salt and pepper. Add to pan and cook to desired doneness, 4-6 minutes per side. Remove from pan and set aside.
- Add mushrooms and shallot to pan. Cook until softened, 3-5 minutes, tossing occasionally. Add stock concentrate to pan with 1/4 cup water, bring to a boil, then remove from heat. Stir in 1/4 cup condensed soup and parsley. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Plate pork chops alongside Brussels sprouts and potatoes. Spoon sauce over pork.