This is a nice recipe for a slow cooker appetizer. I am just starting to explore the world of slow cookers and this one I thought was a nice starter. It is also really easy to double or triple up.
Prep Time: 10 minutes Total Time: 1 hour 40 minutes Serves: 5
Ingredients you need to cook this shit:
- 1 (14-oz.) pkg. kielbasa, sliced (use your favorite, or could even use lower fat chicken summer sausage)
- 1/3 cup yellow mustard
- 3 TBSP honey
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
Directions needed to cook this shit:
- Prep this shit. Slice the sausage, and mince the garlic.
- Mix the mustard, honey, garlic and black pepper in a small bowl. Add the sliced kielbasa and mustard mixture to a 1.5 quart or larger slow cooker. Cover and cook on HIGH for 1.5 hours, stirring occasionally.
- Switch the slow cooker to warm for the party.
- Leave out toothpicks for your guest to enjoy the kielbasa bites.