This pizza is definitely something I recommend to make, although my favorite pizza ever sent was definitely the Hawaiian pizza. Its a nice staple, that is really simple to make, with little prep to do in the beginning, and the zucchini makes me feel like there might be something healthy in there?
Prep Time: 10 minutes Total Time: 30 minutes Serves: 2 people
Shit you need to cook with:
- 1 Zucchini
- 1/4 oz Oregano
- 1 tsp Italian Seasoning
- 9 oz Sweet Italian Chicken Sausage
- 2 Flatbreads
- 1 box of crushed tomatoes
- 1/2 cup of Mozzarella Cheese
- 3 tsp of Olive Oil
Directions for cooking this shit:
- Wash your shit and then prep your shit. Preheat broiler to high or oven to 500 degrees. Slice zucchini into 1/2 inch thick rounds. Pick oregano leaves from stems and discard stems. Roughly chop leaves. Remove sausage casings, and discard casings and set your sausage in a bowl to the side.
- Place zucchini on a lightly oiled baking sheet. Season with salt, pepper, and half the Italian seasoning. Place under broiler and broil until softened and browned, about 5-7 minutes. (Make sure to check that Zucchini isn’t burning)
- Heat a drizzle of olive oil in a large pan over medium-high heat. Add sausage to pan along with half of the oregano, breaking up the meat into pieces with a spatula or wooden spoon. Cook until browned and no longer pink, about 4-6 minutes. Remove pan from heat.
- Place flatbreads on another lightly oiled baking sheet. Season with salt and pepper. Spread a thin layer of tomatoes across the tops of the flatbreads (we used half the box). Sprinkle with salt, pepper, and remaining Italian seasoning. Scatter evenly with mozzarella, then follow with sausage and zucchini.
- Bake flatbreads in oven until golden brown at the edges and cheese is melted, 4-6 minutes.
- Scatter remaining oregano over flatbreads (to taste), then cut flatbreads into slices and serve.